mercredi 16 mars 2011

Please have a look.III

Please check out the last post on Belgian Pearls. If ever you do not know about this blog I am sure you will  love it as much as I do!!
I am very proud to see one of my paintings in this blog and in the  marvellous setting of "Une Ame en plus".
Here are pictures of this grisaille.


I also created a second view and made  a diptych for another client.


Each panel measures approximately 125x190cm. Inspired by landscapes of Pierre Patel ( casein on paper glued up on canvas).

4 commentaires:

  1. I could have sworn they were from a few centuries ago, Pascal! You are amazing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you Ann, I really enjoy this aging process, it is really what creates the "soul" of such panels. They are certainly nice before I antique them, but they look much better when beaten down. It is a little bit of a mystery to me, but it works...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yes Paxcal, your pieces do have "soul" with the antiquing you add to them. They always look so deteriorated and worn with time.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. sorry,,,PaScal!!! Having trouble typing today!

    RépondreSupprimer