lundi 11 avril 2011

Room with a view ...continued

Here are a few more pictures of this pair of murals I painted in Lausanne a few years ago.
(link to first post)

This is another old picture showing the building (lower right) where this appartment is .
It overlooks the lake of Geneva and the view is indeed extremely charming.




This mural is in fact the first of the two. I did it in 2006, the second one a year later.







This composition was actually picked up by my client on my website.
I had done a similar garden scene for one of my best clients in Paris, the owner of Hotel St Jacques.
I have painted numerous murals in this place ( the first one in 1995, the most recent one this year in February!) and I will probably write about it someday.
Here is the mural . This triptych is a mix of a view of the garden of the Chateau of Chantilly with a John S. Sargent's figure in the foreground.




This charming Hotel ideally located between the Pantheon and Notre Dame features in Stanley Donen's "Charade" with Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire